If you love to fish for work or play, here is a suggestion.
Call any and every group that you donate money to relative to fishing.
- The Louisiana CCA: (225) 952-9200
- The Charter Boat Association (225) 937-6288
- The Save Our Lake / Lake Pontchartrain Basin Foundation (504) 836-2215
- The Gulf Restoration Network: (504) 525-1528
- Ducks Unlimited 337-344-8253
- Louisiana Wildlife Federation (225) 344-6707
- Vanishing Paradise: 225-767-3609
- Theodore Roosevelt Conservation Partnership: (202) 639-8727
- Any other green group or Conservation Group.
- Call any Louisiana based fishing news paper or magazine that you purchase or subscribe.
Ask them if they are actively fighting against any new diversions.
Only accept Yes or No.
If they say yes ask them to show you in print how they are fighting.
By the way if they say “We are for the Master Plan”, that means they are for the proposed massive killing machines (diversions).
After you learn the position of your group, you may be shocked to learn they are willing to destroy our fishing, our heritage.
If they say “We have to do something now!”
Ask them about the productive, cost effective alternative… DREDGING!
As far as I know of that we are the only group actively fighting these proposed
massive killing machines that have the same capacity as the Bonnet Carré Spillway and all other new diversions.
Please consider donating to us. With Your Help we will win!
To get all of our contact #’s go to: http://rodnreelwp.com/officers-board-members/
To become a member of the Save Louisiana Coalition, Inc. Click here: http://TheSaveLouisianaCoalition.com/become-a-member/
Our hearts and minds are fully committed to stopping this madness!
Captain George Ricks - Get-Away Charters
Mike Lane – RodnReel.com
Kerri Callais-Lubrano – Callais Ice Service
Clint Guidry – LA Shrimp Assoc., Go FISH Coalition
Ken Savastano – A&K Citrus
Robert Campo - Campo’s Marina, Strictly Business Oysters, LLC
Stacy Menesses Campo – Campo’s Marina
Mike Roberts – Association Of Family Fishermen, Go FISH Coalition
Mitch Jurisich – Jurisich Oysters LLC,
Captain Kerry Audibert – Ought to be Fishing Charters
Tracy Kuhns - Louisiana Bayoukeeper, Go FISH Coalition
Paul Rotner – Chief Operating Officer, Acme Oyster House
The Save Louisiana Coalition